Our range of conventional Centrifugal Discharge Bucket Elevators
, bucket elevator conveyors and vertical bucket elevators is customized as per the specifications of our clients. These are designed and developed in accordance with various industrial standards and are used for attaining the utmost results in conveying granular and powdered material. These bucket elevators are manufactured while following international standards of fabrication and are available as high speed centrifugal discharge type or slow speed positive discharge type.
This classification primarily depends upon the type of the material which has to be conveyed. We are also supplying these elevators with the belts which are of food quality. The conventional metal buckets provided with these elevators are fabricated using high grade Mild Steel / Stainless Steel material and are seamless type without any joints. Further, these elevators are also offered with belt (available with cleats and side walls on both sides of the wall). These elevators are provided with frame which is fabricated either using Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304 or 316. The frames of these modular types are available in standard length of 2500 mm and can be assembled at site with an ease. Further, these frames are available with removable covers on carrying as well as return side of the elevator for assembling the Belt & Buckets and for future maintenance Being cost-effective equipment, these elevators are used for elevating the products in bulk and for single discharge.Features
- standard length of frame is 2500 mm
- fabricated either using Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- MOC - MS, SS304, SS 316
- Elevator frames fabricated from either Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- Elevator frames modular type in st&ard length of 2500 mm & can easily be assembled at site
- Each frame provided with removable covers on carrying as well as return side of the elevator for assembling the belt & buckets for future maintenance.
- The conventional metal buckets in mild steel/ stainless steel material are seamless type, without any joint.
- Belt with built-in cleats & side walls on both sides can be supplied instead of conventional Buckets. The Elevator frames, fabricated from either Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304 or 316, are modular type in length of 2500 mm & can easily be assembled at site.