Use of cutting edge process technology has placed us as an eminent manufacturer and supplier of a precision engineered range of material handling equipment and conveying system such as horizontal, inclined & vertical conveying systems & other equipment. Our commitment towards excellence has led us in customizing our range in accordance with the specifications of our clients. |
We offer a wide gamut of:
| ||We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of belt conveyors and slider bed belt conveyors which is fabricated as per the specifications of our clients. These are manufactured using high grade raw material and are used for conveying practically various types of solids from powder/granules to bulk items. These belt conveyors and slider bed belt conveyors are used for conveying various types of solids from belt conveyors which are basically of two types:
Slider Bed Belt Conveyors
- Belt is supported by the metal sheet throughout the length of conveying, wherein the belt slides over the metallic plate
- Used for light & medium weight applications
Roller Bed Belt Conveyors
- Belt runs over a set of free rollers
- Horizontal or trough type construction (angled taper rollers)
- Used for light, medium & heavy applications.
- Types of belts: - PVC, PU, Rubber, Felt-Type, Rough-Top, Etc.
- Widths available - from 50 mm to 1500 mm
- Length available - from 500 mm to 15000 mm with single drive
- MOC - MS, SS202, SS304, SS316, Aluminum
- Finishing for MS equipment is done with powder coated, either in gloss or structure finish
- Finishing for SS equipment is done with sanitary matt or glass bead blast finish, mirror finish only on request, where as for aluminum conveyors, the extruded aluminum sections are anodized We have been manufacturing conveyors in a standard module of 2500 mm and for conveyors of length more than 2500 mm; modules of 2500 mm are assembled to a maximum length of 15000 mm with single drive.
| ||We are manufacturing a wide range of Link Belt/Chain Conveyors which are used for conveying the bulk items. These are fabricated using high grade metallic or non-metallic material (poly propylene or poly acetyl). The range that we manufacture is known for its modularity which is an advantage offered due to the compact construction of the conveyors. We replace the damaged module with a new module thus facilitating our clients to the maximum. These belts are used in high moisture / wet conditions as these can be conveniently washed without being damaged. Further, the chances of slippage are minimized with the sprockets over which the links run. With the help of these links, we can connect small fixtures or attachments for some applications. The precision engineered range of our conveyors is used for light or medium duty application.
| ||We have been manufacturing a wide range of chain conveyors which is customized as per the specifications of our clients. These are designed and developed while making use of high grade raw material and are available as simple single or multiple strand chain conveyor or slat chain conveyor. Our range is offered at industry leading prices and is used for medium & heavy applications.
| ||We follow international standards of quality while manufacturing our range of Roller Conveyors. These conveyors are classified as powered & un-powered roller conveyors and are used for applications ranging from medium to heavy loads. We pay attention even to the minutest detail as we engineer each roller from ERW pipe and provide bearings and stationary shafts at both the ends. These rollers are assembled in a frame in such as manner that one or the other roller can be removed anytime without even disturbing adjacent rollers.
- Modular construction
- Available in standard length of 2500 mm
- Adjustable leg supports for easy installation and leveling at site.
Our range of un-powered rollers does not require any power to get operated and the conveying of components is done by pushing the component or by gravity. We also design and develop angle of declination for gravity roller conveyors after considering the load of the component.
These rollers are free to move and possess following specifications:
- MOC - MS, SS 304, SS 316
- MOC for Frames - MS powder coated, SS 304, SS 316
- Rollers - galvanized, chrome plated or PU coated
- Adjustable / fixed side guides
- Castor wheels for easy movement of conveyors.
- Drip trays
- Impact zones for impact loading
- Pneumatic lifters, stoppers, pushers etc
| ||We are leveraging on the latest manufacturing techniques to fabricate a precision engineered range of Conventional Bucket Elevators. These are customized as per the specifications of our clients & are designed to attain the highest st&ard in conveying granular & powdered material. These elevators are optimally manufactured for achieving the highest st&ards for conveying granular & powdered material. These are available in different types such as high speed centrifugal Discharge type or slow speed Positive Discharge type & this classification depends upon the material that is to be conveyed. For food industry applications, the belt supplied along with these elevators are of food quality. Belts for the Elevators can be supplied in Food quality especially for food applications. These elevators possess conventional metal buckets which are fabricated using high grade Mild Steel/ Stainless Steel material & are seamless type without any joints. These are also offered with belt which is available in cleats & side walls on both sides of the wall.
Some of the specifications of the frames of these elevators are as follows:
- Elevator frames fabricated from either Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- Elevator frames modular type in st&ard length of 2500 mm & can easily be assembled at site
- Each frame provided with removable covers on carrying as well as return side of the elevator for assembling the Belt & Buckets & for future maintenance The conventional metal Buckets in Mild Steel/ Stainless Steel material are seamless type, without any joint. Belt with Built-in cleats & Side Walls on both sides can be supplied instead of conventional Buckets. The Elevator frames, fabricated from either Mild Steel or Stainless Steel 304 or 316, are modular type in st&ard length of 2500 mm & can easily be assembled at site.
| ||We have been manufacturing a precision engineered range of Overlapping Bucket Elevators which is in compliance with various industrial standards. These are customized as per the specifications of our clients and are offered at industry leading price. We are keen to attain the highest level of client satisfaction and this is the prime reason that we follow international standards of quality while manufacturing our range.
| ||We are making use of high end machines to fabricate a precision engineered range of custom built equipment. These equipment are customized as per the specifications of our clients and are in compliance with various industrial standards.
| ||With the help of our diverse range. we are able to cater various industries. To name a few are: