We follow international standards of quality while manufacturing our range of Roller Conveyors. These conveyors are classified as powered & un-powered roller conveyors and are used for applications ranging from medium to heavy loads. We pay attention even to the minutest detail as we engineer each roller from ERW pipe and provide bearings and stationary shafts at both the ends. These rollers are assembled in a frame in such as manner that one or the other roller can be removed anytime without even disturbing adjacent rollers.Specifications:
- Modular construction
- Available in standard length of 2500 mm
- Adjustable leg supports for easy installation and leveling at site.
Our range of un-powered rollers does not require any power to get operated and the conveying of components is done by pushing the component or by gravity. We also design and develop angle of declination for gravity roller conveyors after considering the load of the component.These rollers are free to move and possess following specifications:
- MOC - MS, SS 304, SS 316
- MOC for Frames - MS powder coated, SS 304, SS 316
- Rollers - galvanized, chrome plated or PU coated
- Adjustable / fixed side guides
- Castor wheels for easy movement of conveyors.
- Drip trays
- Impact zones for impact loading
- Pneumatic lifters, stoppers, pushers etc